Dr Bensimon obtained his medical degree from the University of Laval in 1993. He then completed his training in plastic surgery at the University of Montreal. Following the completion of his residency in plastic surgery, Dr Bensimon went on to do a fellowship in craniomaxilofacial surgery and aesthetic surgery at the University of Toronto.
In addition to his aesthetic surgery practice, Dr Bensimon is an active staff member at the Sacre-Coeur Hospital and is a involved in teaching plastic and cosmetic surgery at the University of Montreal, plastic surgery department.
Dr Bensimon is curently president of the Association des spécialistes en chirurgie Plastique et Esthétique du Québec and also President of the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Dr Bensimon is a member of:
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Association des spécialistes en Chirurgie Plastique et Esthétique du Québec
- Collège des Médecins du Québec
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Conseil Médical Canadien (LMCC)
- Assistant professor at the Universté de Montréal.